I recently discovered that I am a hero, a hero on an incredible journey. And so are you. This 4.5 minute video will explain it all:
0. Status Quo – It’s only been 8 months, but those days seem so far away.
1. Call to Adventure – Applications are open for a new, experience-based school!
2. Assistance – This is where the whole Ei team comes in!
3. Departure – Hop on a plane to arrive in Boulder, Colorado at Skoop HQ, luggage in-hand on the first day!
4. Trials – Working with Alex Bogusky was one of the most amazing challenges ever!
5. Approach – I’d definitely call the first term a success…what happens next?
6. Crisis – I’m in the darkest hour, facing my biggest fears, but now I can start to see the light.
7-10. Treasure, Result, Return, New Life – To be determined!
11. Resolution – AKA graduation, where the thread between our three terms will be woven.
12. The new “status quo” … but better!
This simple cycle diagram is so powerful. I’m able to keep the big picture in mind when times get tough. I don’t know if there will ever quite be a “status quo” but I’ll be sure to keep my ears open for that next call to adventure and so should you. 🙂